- Mine3D: It's Minesweeper, but a cube instead of a square.
- Semantris: two word association games powered by an AI.
- Everybody Edits: a semi-unpopular MMO which explains itself. Currently being remade by the dev team.
- Mamono Sweeper: a version of Minesweeper with RPG elements. It's quite fun!
- Picross: an infgen verson of Picross. They don't make actual shapes, patterns, or designs, which makes it a little harder.
- World's Biggest Pac-Man: just a lot of Pac-Man. Traverse the courses and try to eat all the dots or just explore. You can also make your own if you log into Facebook.
- Universal Paperclips: a game about making paperclips, and other things as well.
- Little Alchemy: Combine elements to form new ones, then combine those to repeat the process. Simple puzzle game.
- Quick, Draw!: draw the thing it tells you to and an AI will try to guess what it is based off of previous rounds and drawings. You only have 20 seconds each round!
Back to Mono-Lists