Construct is a game maker program. You make games with it. Like most other game makers, a lot of users of many skillsets use it. Not everyone is as good, therefore some games aren't as good. This article is used as a list to find the highlights.
Construct's site is unblocked, so I recommend playing these in a class you dislike.
Anything in the Showcase is going to be high quality, but these are my favorites.
- Tictac.io (2 player online) is classic tic tac toe made into a fast action game that feels closer to a sport. Move your cursor, grab any symbol, and make three in a row with yours.
- Tag (2-4 player local) is a 2D platformer where you and up to 3 other players play tag in a smallish arena. Don't be it at the end of the 90 seconds.
- There Is No Game (1 player) is a puzzle not-game that totally doesn't have any content. (It does have content, but no spoilers here!)
- SUPER HOTline Miami (1 player) is a combination between SUPER HOT and Hotline Miami. Time only moves when you move. Kill everyone.
- 18 Second Challenge Plus (1 player) is very simple - drag the square and don't let it touch everything. It's not easy at all.
- TIM_ (1 player) is a platformer. Freeze time to avoid absolute death.
I think that covers it for now. This'll need updates, of course, so if you want me to add something to this list, let me know at the comment box
Back to Indie Game Sites
Back to Guides